🔔 Sprint Risks (Alerts) 🔔
Is your team blocked today? Are there bottlenecks you should be aware of?
Short answer: yes.
Haystack now identifies risks & bottlenecks in your daily email so you can squash blockers and keep your team happy and productive. Here are some examples:
👥 Bulk Assign Members 👥
Many of you have +100 members in your organization. Go to the Settings > Member page quick way to create teams and assign members quickly!
❌ Ignore Draft, Labels, Terms ❌
Those pesky Draft PRs keep showing up? What about those PRs labelled 'WIP' or 'Testing'?
Well, you can now remove these pesky PRs from your Haystack data through the Settings Page
- Alert comparisons are now based on 3 month average rather than 6 month
- Long Pull Requests alerts replaced with Risky Pull Requests
- Added more 'PR Risks' such as 'big diff', 'approved not merged', and 'back and forth discussion'
- Alerts only show 'active PRs'
⏰ In Case you missed it ⏰
- 🎉 Team Scoped Alerts & Dashboard 🎉 - You can now configure Haystack to match your team's setup. Create teams and add members so you can slice and dice the data the way you want to see it
- 🏷 PR Labels 🏷 - Now you can filter, sort and search by pull request label and check out how these pull requests differ from the pack.
- 👀 PR Attributes 👀 - View PR Attributes on any pull request to see which are higher risk and understand why particular pull requests take longer than others.
- 👀 PR Comments 👀- View PR comments directly from Pull Request Table
- 📰Product Page - Keep up to date with feature releases here!
🙏 We use your feedback, seriously. 🙏
It's time to think about the future.
The current version of Haystack is just the tip of the iceberg. Our goal is to help teams improve with actionable data. Our mission is to help improve software delivery and healthy practices on teams.
To do that we need your help.
..and it starts with a quick 6 question survey (takes less than 5 minutes)
If you have any questions feel free to reach out directly to email@example.com.
p.s. I read and reply to every message that comes my way.
- Julian, CEO & Cofounder