🎓 New! Haystack University [v1.0]
Okay, so it's really just a help center. For now.. We'll be including best practices, tips, and guides on how to use data effectively.
Before diving any deeper into the product you should know why metrics are important and how they can benefit your team.
Click here to view Help Center and learn more about why your team needs metrics
💬 Better Support 💬
Are you using drafts?
Got some weird outliers?
Maybe our Review Time doesn't fit your process?
We can't help if we don't know about it! And trust me. We WANT to help.
Now you can send us a message using our brand new chatbot (courtesy of Intercom). We're available 24/7 (perks of being globally remote) and waiting on the line to help!
📟 Manage Alert Settings 📟
Are your alerts too noisy? Don't care about commits waiting review?
Now you can select which types of notifications you'd like to receive.
Only see what you care about.
❌ Removed Metrics ❌
We take pride in getting rid of the dead weight.
We've heard from a few of you that "Activity" and "Comments" over time didn't really help too much.
So we got rid of them!
📸 Daily Snapshots 📸
Just seeing your risks is no fun.
We've added a daily snapshot so you can quickly see what's happening straight from your daily notification.
📸 Weekly Snapshot 📸
It's great to see your trends week over week but what actually happened?
We hope our weekly snap shot can give you a nice overview in what work was accomplished this week.
🕵️♂️ Pull Request Size 🕵️♂️
Some pull requests do not look like the others. Wondering why some have High Cycle Time?
We've included Pull Request Size to give you a better picture of why a pull request may have gone overtime.
🕷 Bug Fixes 🕷
- Overview page no longer displays random white screen.
- Slack OAuth version issue no longer breaking alerts.
- Slack 50 blocks limitation work around so alerts send reliably
- Notification cycle time made consistent with dashboard
- Fixed labels search in settings page
💡 Improvements 💡
- Old pull requests are no longer ignored (if they are merged recently)
- Improve email notifications to avoid it going to spam.
- Cache optimization so smaller date scopes load faster.
- Change cache duration from 20 minutes to 40 minutes
- More product analytics so we can provide a better experience
- Update "Library" button url to our "Book of Engineering Management".
- Updated dashboard to default to overview page (instead of sprint page)
- Decrease frontend compilation time
- Update Pull Request Table to include Pull Request Size
⏰ In Case you missed it ⏰
- ⚡️ Code Review Breakdown ⚡️- Wondering what your code review process looks like? Now you can see for yourself.
- 🆕 Code Review: Breakdown - Easily see where your team spends the most time in code review.
- 🆕 Code Review: First Response, Rework, Completion Time - Deep dive into each phase in the code review process.
- 🎉 Cycle Time v2.0 🎉
- 🆕 Cycle Time: Breakdown - Easily view trend lines to see how your team is improving over time
- 🆕 Cycle Time: Trends - Visualize changes and see trends over time.
- 🆕 Cycle Time: Distribution - Quickly see Cycle Time distribution and point out outliers.
- 🚀 Overview v2.0 🚀
- 🆕 Overview: Distribution Graphs - Quickly see how outliers across all Haystack metrics.
- 🆕 Overview: Async - Easily hover over dates to see how they are trending together.
- 📰Product Page - Keep up to date with feature releases here!