⚡️ Code Review Breakdown ⚡️
Wondering what your code review process looks like? Now you can see for yourself.
Code Review Breakdown helps answer the following questions
- How long does it take to respond to a pull request?
- How much time as we spending in Rework?
- How long does typically take us merge?
Code Review Breakdown
Easily see where your team spends the most time in code review.
First Response, Rework, Completion Time
Deep dive into each phase in the code review process.
🎉 Cycle Time v2.0 🎉
Let's dive into your cycle time.
- How much time do we spend in development?
- Are we improving?
- How many pull requests take longer > 10 days?
- What are those pull requests?
Cycle Time: Breakdown
Easily see where your team spends the most time in the delivery process.
Visualize changes and see trends over time.
Cycle Time: Distribution
Quickly see Cycle Time distribution and point out outliers.
🚀 Overview v2.0 🚀
Let's dive into your metrics.
- Are we improving?
- Which areas do we need to improve?
- What is causing these changes?
Overview: Trend Lines
Easily view trend lines to see how your team is improving over time
Easily hover over dates to see how they are trending together.
Overview: Distribution Graphs
Quickly see how outliers across all Haystack metrics.
- Additions to internal analytics
- New R&D Member attributes for concurrent work, idle, active, waiting review
- Internal Team Summary Page getting ready for release
- Overview supports both day and hour units
- Added Support and Library links to sidebar
- Simpler Tooltips
- Cycle Time uses PR MergedAt rather than CreatedAt Dates
⏰ In Case you missed it ⏰
- 🎉 Slack Alerts 🎉 - You can now configure Haystack alerts to be sent to your Slack channels!
- 🔗 Link Sharing 🔗- Easily share reports via links!
- 💾 Persistent Filters 💾 - Filter once and view any Macro Trend page you want!
- 📰Product Page - Keep up to date with feature releases here!
🙏 We use your feedback, seriously. 🙏
It's time to think about the future.
The current version of Haystack is just the tip of the iceberg. Our goal is to help teams improve with actionable data. Our mission is to help improve software delivery and healthy practices on teams.
To do that we need your help.
..and it starts with a quick 6 question survey (takes less than 5 minutes)
If you have any questions feel free to reach out directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
p.s. I read and reply to every message that comes my way.
- Julian, CEO & Cofounder