🧭 Team Filters for MTTR 🧭
Mean time to recovery is an essential metric in incident management as it shows how quickly you solve downtime incidents and get your systems back up and running.
Now Haystack supports team filters for MTTR when tracked via JIRA.
⭐ Improved JIRA Assignment ⭐
Assigning correct JIRA accounts for all your Git members allows Haystack to calculate your engineering metrics more accurately and give you better insights.
We have improved our assignment page to only show members who are part of a Haystack team, essentially hiding non-engineering members.
💡 Improvements 💡
- JIRA alerts will now be snoozed automatically for a week if you close them
- Filters now persist between settings pages
- Improved Opsgenie Integration page
🕷 Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug where Gitlab comments had the wrong author name.
- Fixed a bug where some commit member usernames were not populated for Gitlab and Bitbucket
⏰ In case you missed it ⏰
- 🧰 Improved Full Resolution Time 🧰
Keep up to date with feature releases here!