📊 Add-Ons 📊
At Haystack we aim to allow you to focus on the most important data, without distractions. To this end, we’ve created an Add-ons page with the following inside:
- Metric Hall
- Activity Heatmap
We have additionally added 2 new pages.
With Query Builder, you'll be able to correlate any data Haystack has, in any format, time period and frequency; additionally you'll be able to group on any metrics and visualise the results using 6 different graphing methods.
Understanding where your bottlenecks are is key to improving performance. With the Team Delivery page, you can understand where to invest more resources across your organisation.
👨💻 UI Improvements 👨💻
We have updated the UI to be much cleaner across the app; from the sidebar and help centres to the settings page.
🔐 Enforce SSO and JIT 🔐
At Haystack security is always a top priority. We are now supporting:
- Enforce SSO - forcing all your organization to use SSO.
- Just In Time (JIT) account creation - Haystack will create a new account for any user who has access to SSO provider.
💡 Improvements 💡
- Changed Member role into Viewer role
- Improved Viewer role to be able to see all the settings, but not having ability to edit them
- Improved welcome emails sent to new users
- Improved date picker to show 2 screens
- Improved filter dropdown to be more intuitive to use
- Increased server capabilities
- Improved welcome email
- Improved date picker
- Added default annotations for all users on when a quarter starts
🕷 Bug Fixes 🕷
- Fixed bug on modals overlapping for new invited accounts
- Fixed bug where merge commits would show as Merge Without Pull Request risk.
- Fixed bug on Bitbucket cycle time calculation
- Fixed bug on Bitbucket where username would show as id rather than the name
- Fixed bug where trend line would show incorrectly when date scope was changed a few times
- Fixed bug where duplicate team members were shown in teams page
- Fixed bug where integrating Github, Gitlab, Bitbucket would redirect to wrong page
- Fixed bug where commit without pull request would not respect merge shas
- Fixed bug on slack notifications not showing more than 100 channels
- Fixed bug on slack notifications giving error when token is invalid
⏰ In case you missed it ⏰
- 🦊 Gitlab and Bitbucket 🪣
- 💤 Idle Pull Request Risk 💤
- 👀 Preview Deployment Settings 👀
- 🛠 Inactive Members 🛠
- ⚠️ Finding Risky Pull Requests ⚠️
- 🔐 Security Tab 🔐
Keep up to date with feature releases here!