Before diving into what Haystack has done, we'd like to share our happiness with you.
🎉 A New Year! 🎉
In the past year, we have analyzed 2.7M commits, 450k pull requests and 546 teams. We have grown from a problem, and an idea into a company which serves all kinds of engineering teams around the world.
We're happy and proud to announce that Haystack has been accepted by YCombinator, the worlds best accelerator program. With YCs support, we can move much more faster, allowing us to help engineering teams adopt best practices, create a feedback loop and guide towards Continuous Delivery while giving the power to advocate for your team with clear reporting.
Ohh also, Haystack become #1 Product of the Day on Product Hunt 🏆
Haystack was bootstrapped by its founders, now it's time to grow. Thank you for being part of this journey with us 🙏
Now let's get back to product updates
📈 Yearly Report 📈
As Haystack we want to be each and every one of you's Internal Performance Team. We don't want give you a a bunch of data and say figure it out. We want to make this data useful for you. We want to make your engineering organization a better version of itself.
To accomplish this, we have decided to move our 2020 performance reports from Enterprise plan to all plans!
We sent all of our customers 2020 Report showing their improvements and possible places to focus on.
Here's are some stats of top 70% of Haystack users:
- 30% faster Cycle Time
- 58% faster deployment frequency.
- 40% more throughput
We'd appreciate your feedback. Let us know how we can serve you better!
📘 Leading vs Lagging Metrics eBook 📘
We have wrote a new ebooklet explaining how we think of metrics, and how we recommend you to think as well.
A few tips from our new ebook:
- What makes an engineering team is "# of Successful Iterations".
- The team must be in full control of the metric they track.
- We can experiment and make more changes - while knowing we’re headed in the right direction
If this peaked your interested check out our new ebooklet!
🕷 Bug Fixes 🕷
- Fix a bug with notifications not sending.
- Fix flow where the user needed to go through onboarding, even if they were invited by another member.
- Fix typos evrwyhere
💡 Improvements 💡
- Improve analytics
- Check out our new product videos
- We implemented new onboarding
- We implement a new landing page with 10 new pages.
⏰ In Case you missed it ⏰
- ⚠️ Change Failure Rate ⚠️ - Measures of how often changes to production require immediate remedy. To put it simply, hotfix deployments.
- ⚖️ Speed vs. Quality ⚖️ - Support for Deployment Frequency and Change Failure Rate give you a quick report to deep dive into speed and quality.
- ⚙️ Deployment Frequency: Flexible Configurations ⚙️ - Each team may have a different deployment process. No worries! You can now select deployment settings for each repository, allowing you to fine-grain your process.
- 🚀 Deployment Frequency: Git Release Support 🚀 - After several dozen chats, analyzing hundreds of orgs, and compiling best practices - we recommend most teams to use Git Tags as their main deployment source.
- 📰Product Page - Keep up to date with feature releases here!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to settings updates.