🔎 Better, Faster, Stronger Scoping 🔎
By far the most requested feature has been 'better scoping' functionality. Many of you want to see different combinations of repositories and teams rather than being restricted to selecting a single one.
Now you can filter the data any way you want!
⚙️ Organization Scoping ⚙️
More data means more insight, right? Well.. not necessarily.
Many of you have noticed repositories, teams and even members (like dependabot) sneaking into your dashboards and alerts. That pesky repo from 4 years ago and some mysterious team called 'front-end old freelance' that hasn't been used in years.
To remove some of this noise, we've created new Organization Scoping so you can filter your data down to ONLY the repositories, teams, and members you care about. Haystack will ignore the rest. If you'd like
This feature is request only. To get access email email@example.com
❌ Remove Cycle Time Toggle ❌
At Haystack, we believe in fast iteration and feedback cycle's.
We initially created the this toggle to enable viewing Cycle Time for 'Closed' PRs. Turns out, most teams prefer looking at Cycle Time for their completed work instead (aka 'Merged' PRs)
We decided to focus on completed work (aka 'Merged PRs) for Cycle Time and remove this toggle. Cycle Time now only includes merged pull request Cycle Time by default.
- We have improved our module which fetches data from Github API to handle 10x more load.
- Made improvements to our internal dashboards allowing us to test, validate, and deliver insights faster than ever!
- Updated some dashboard styling themes
- More robust permissioning handling on the backend (more to come on this shortly)
⏰ In Case you missed it ⏰
- Invite Team Members - If you'd like to invite other members so they can view the dashboard and get alerts!
- Weekend Activity Alerts - We've included a 'Weekend Activity' alert (in beta) to help signal when your team is overworking on the weekends.
- Toggle Daily and Weekly Alerts - Now you can toggle daily and weekly emails based on which are the most useful for you!
- Product Page - Keep up to date with feature releases here!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to settings updates.
🙏 We use your feedback, seriously. 🙏
It's time to think about the future.
The current version of Haystack is just the tip of the iceberg. Our goal is to help teams improve with actionable data. Our mission is to help improve software delivery and healthy practices on teams.
To do that we need your help.
..and it starts with a quick 6 question survey (takes less than 5 minutes)
If you have any questions feel free to reach out directly to email@example.com.
p.s. I read and reply to every message that comes my way.
- Julian, CEO & Cofounder