⚙️ Configure “Waiting for Review” Threshold ⚙️
Review time is one of the biggest blockers for delivery. Notifying the team when a pull request is waiting for review can improve your delivery speed.
You can now set custom limits to get notified when pull requests are waiting for review.
🏷 New JIRA Filters 🏷
Accurately tracking your JIRA delivery speed can easily help you understand bottlenecks and improve your teams performance.
Now you can filter JIRA issues by projects, teams & more
🛠 Track Deployments using Default Branch 🛠
Deployment frequency helps you identify the rate at which you are delivering new business value to your customers.
Now you can also track deployments using commits on your default branch .
💡 Improvements 💡
- Improved settings page loading speed
🕷 Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug where North Star page was showing a blank page.
- Fixed a bug in JIRA cycle time where there were multiple pull requests.
⏰ In case you missed it ⏰
- 🏷 MTTR With JIRA 🏷
- 🔄 Sync Jira Teams 🔄
- 🧮 Improved Onboarding Time Calculation 🧮
- 🛠 New Deployment Frequency Configuration 🛠
Keep up to date with feature releases here!