🐞 Change Failure Rate via JIRA 🐞
Change failure rate is the percentage of changes that resulted in degraded services and needed to be fixed. This essentially highlights the efficiency of your deployment process.
Now track your change failure rate via JIRA issues.
💡 Improvements 💡
- New more reports page
- Improved integrations page
- Improved concurrent work risk to show members instead of pull requests
🕷 Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug where activity heat-map drill down link wasn’t working
- Fixed a bug where full resolution time was showing zero on the north star page
- Fixed a bug where gitlab merged issues that were migrated stayed open
⏰ In case you missed it ⏰
- 🧯MTTR via Opsgenie 🧯
Keep up to date with feature releases here!