📃 Improved Pull Request Page 📃
Diving deep into individual pull requests is a great way to understand how Haystack does it’s calculations
Now with our new pull request details page, it’s easier than ever to dive deep into pull requests.
🐞 Number of Bugs 🐞
Tracking the number of bugs can help you understand your teams development quality.
You can track # of bugs from JIRA Delivery in the add ons page.
💡 Improvements 💡
- Improved MTTR configuration page user interface
- Improved sprint completion rate table to be searchable by issue titles
🕷 Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug where you could not pick dates while adding an annotation
⏰ In case you missed it ⏰
- ⚙️ Configure “Waiting for Review” Threshold ⚙️
- 🏷 New JIRA Filters 🏷
- 🛠 Track Deployments using Default Branch 🛠
Keep up to date with feature releases here!