🚀 Deployment Frequency (v1.0) 🚀
| Stop starting. Start finishing. - David J. Anderson.
Long waited metric Deployment Frequency is now available!
Knowing your deployment frequency helps understand the rate at which you're delivering value to customers. With the best teams deploying on a daily basis, this is a key North Star Metric to help keep your team on track and delivering.
Want to learn more about deployment frequency? Check out the research
This is the initial version (v1.0) of deployment frequency. We pride ourselves on delivering quickly and iterating to perfection so we'll be supporting more configurations as we learn more about what users need.
For now, here's how you can identify your deployments via pull requests:
- Pull Requests merged into a specific branch (e.g. merged to master)
- Pull Requests containing a title (e.g. 'release-v*')
- Pull Requests containing a label (e.g. 'deployment')
🆕 Deployment Frequency Report 🆕
Dive deep into deployment frequency to see core trends, how often your team ships, pull requests are awaiting deployment, and how long it's been since the last deploy.
🕷 Bug Fixes 🕷
- Fixed branch filters showing head rather than base.
- Fixed bug which sent Weekly Email notifications for July 13 rather than Nov 3
💡 Improvements 💡
- Increase default table sizes in each setting page making it more intuitive to use
⏰ In Case you missed it ⏰
- 🌟 North Star Metrics 🌟 - As an engineering leader, there are a thousand things you can track but what should you measure?
- 🆕 More Throughput Metrics 🆕- Added a few more metrics to Throughput
- 👥 More Admin Control 👥- Invite and configure permissions for user accounts from your dashboard..
- 🔎 Filter by Branch 🔎- Wondering how often you merge into the staging or master branch? Now you can stop wondering and simply filter by branch!
- 🔎 Ignore by Branch 🔎 - Do you have a testing or legacy branch you'd like to remove from Haystack? Well now you can exclude any branch!
- 😎 Notifications Redesign 😎 - Vanilla text got boring and we like to switch up our work every once in a while. This nice template came out of our team's weekend hackathon - enjoy!
- 📰Product Page - Keep up to date with feature releases here!
Contact email@example.com to settings updates.